Artist Series: Warmth
Crisp apples, smoky whisky and earthy rosewood evoke warm, fuzzy nostalgia.
Notes: Apple, Bourbon, Rosewood
People say: “Definitely a winner!" - Cathy
Makes: One 10oz candle (~60hrs burn time)
Made with: Eco-friendly coconut blend wax with non-toxic fragrance and essential oils
Packaging features original art by Brooklyn based artist Kimmy Quillin.
- 10 oz of all natural, scented eco-friendly coconut blend wax. Non-toxic wax is free of parabens, paraffin and phthalates. Fragrance and essential oils are free of phthalates.
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Wooden wick holder
Burning & Care
- Burn time is approximately 60 hrs
- Trim wick to 1/4” before each burn
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Keep away from wind drafts and flammable materials
- Keep away from small children and pets
- Recommended burn time is no less than 1 hour and no more than 3 hours at once
Candle is made in Los Angeles, CA.
How to make
How to make
Selecting a suitable vessel:
As a rule of thumb, stick to tumblers, cups, and jars that can withstand heat, and won’t leak, crack, or catch fire.
- Glazed ceramic
- Sturdy glass
- Sealed metal tins
- Approx. 3" wide
- Porous ceramic ie. terra cotta
- Wood, coconut shells, plastic
- All flammable materials
- Unable to hold water
- Easily tips over
Remove accessories from bag. Microwave open bag of wax upright in a microwave-safe dish for two minutes or until all wax is melted. Thread wick through wick holder and center in suitable vessel. Pour liquid wax into vessel and let set for two hours. Trim wick and enjoy!
Coconut Blend Wax
Phthalate + Paraben Free
Throws better, burns longer.
We chose a 100% natural coconut blend wax because coconut throws a farther scent and burns longer. Not to mention coconuts also take less water and pesticides to grow than other common candle wax crops.
Maximum scent, minimal impact.
Our candles are created with people and the planet in mind. Each fragrance ingredient is ethically sourced and traced from seed to scent. And free of harsh chemicals, phthalates and parabens, always.
Less waste, lower emissions.
Packaged in 100% compostable plant-based bags, our candles are lighter to ship than glass (lower CO2 emissions) and return to their organic state at end of lifecycle.
"Turns out making your own candle is actually fun, and fast."
Jenny Gyllander, @thingtesting