The 'Get Cozy' Bundle. Limited edition Winter paired with a ceramic Forever Vessel in Snow glaze, plus a wick trimmer. Save $5 with the bundle
Smells like when mom used to make homemade potpourri on the stove. It's our spin on the classic mix of citrus and spice.
Packaging features original art by Lithuanian artist Eglė Plytnikaitė.
Notes: Clementine, Cinnamon, Clove Bud
People say: “I love siblings! Everything they do and stand for I am so into. But, this scent was one of my favorite yet! Cozy, comforting and I love the packaging! I also love the diy component because it feels even more special to be apart of the process!" - Whitney D
Makes: One 10oz candle (~60hrs burn time)
Made with: Eco-friendly coconut blend wax with non-toxic fragrance and essential oils
Our Forever Vessel is handmade by Guten Co, a functional ceramics studio by Sarah Sauer based in San Antonio, Texas. Each vessel is made by hand and designed to become a heritage piece.
For the best burning experience, trim your candle wick to 1/4" before each use.
Vessel is 3"x 3.7" and holds approximately 10oz of wax.
Good to know
Good to know
- 10 oz of natural eco-friendly coconut blend wax infused with non-toxic fragrance and essential oils. Free of parabens, paraffin and phthalates.
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Wooden wick holder
Burning & Care
- Burn time is approximately 60 hrs
- Trim wick to 1/4” before each burn
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Keep away from wind drafts and flammable materials
- Keep away from small children and pets
- Recommended burn time is no less than 1 hour and no more than 3 hours at once
Candle is made in Los Angeles, CA.
How to make
How to make
Selecting a suitable vessel
As a rule of thumb, stick to tumblers, cups, and jars that can withstand heat, and won’t leak, crack, or catch fire.
- Glazed ceramic
- Sturdy glass
- Sealed metal tins
- Approx. 3" wide
- Porous ceramic ie. terra cotta
- Wood, coconut shells, plastic
- All flammable materials
- Unable to hold water
- Easily tips over
Remove accessories from bag. Microwave open bag of wax upright in a microwave-safe dish for two minutes or until all wax is melted. Thread wick through wick holder and center in suitable vessel. Pour liquid wax into vessel and let set for two hours. Trim wick and enjoy!
For us, being sustainable means minimizing our carbon footprint, creating goods that last longer—less shipping, less waste, more value for you—and considering the circularity of our products and shipping materials.
Here's what we're doing:
- Our candles are packaged in a 100% compostable bag, when disposed of properly in a home or industrial compost facility, end-of-life is a return to its organic state i.e. soil.
- Our bag manufacturer offsets their own impact by removing plastic from the ocean in the same weight of the packaging they sell.
- Our shipping materials are plastic free and recyclable.
- We use a (majority) coconut blend wax that burns longer and requires less water and pesticides to grow than other common candle wax crops.
- We work with top perfumers (the same ones behind many of your other favorite fragrance brands) to create our scents with a mix of synthetic and natural oils. We never use harsh chemicals, parabens or phthalates. And our natural oils can be traced from seed to scent to maintain the highest standard of ethics in production, for people and planet.
- We encourage people to reuse vessels they already have, but if you need a vessel—ours are made to last a lifetime.
- Carbon emissions are a cost of doing business, we offset ours in full every year, since our founding year in 2019.
Coconut Blend Wax
Phthalate + Paraben Free
More scents to try
Throws better, burns longer.
We use a 100% natural coconut blend wax because coconut throws a scent farther and burns longer. Not to mention coconuts also take less water and pesticides to grow than other common candle wax crops.
Maximum scent, minimal impact.
Our candles are created with people and the planet in mind. Our fragrance ingredients are ethically sourced and traceable from seed to scent. And free of harsh chemicals, phthalates and parabens, always.
Less waste, lower emissions.
Packaged in 100% compostable plant-based bags, our candles are lighter to ship than glass (lower CO2 emissions) and return to their organic state at end of lifecycle.
Built to last, designed to age beautifully. This solid brass vessel is made by Skultuna, one of the worlds oldest companies. Using ancient foundry techniques, the Brass Forever Vessel is meant to be passed down from generation to generation.
"The new way to get your candle fix."