Last updated October 14, 2019
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by unperson or entity in any jurisdiction or county where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or county. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other location do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. you agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that which we make the Site available. The Site may not be use in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site.
3. Use a Buying Agent or purchasing agent.
4. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site.
6. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
7. Trick, defraud or mislead us or other users.
8. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports.
9. Engage in automated use of the system.
10. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
11. Attempt to impersonate another user.
12. Sell or transfer your profile
13. Use any information obtained from the Site to abuse or harm another person.
14. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses or other material, including spamming.
15. Upload or transmit bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (“spyware”)
16. Disparage, tarnish or harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
17. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to use are non-confidential and shall become our sole property.
TERM AND TERMINATION
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time, without notice.
We cannot guarantee the site will be available at all times.
The site is provided on an AS-IS and AS-AVAILABLE basis. You agree that your use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the site for the purpose of managing the performance of the the Site, as well as data reading to your use of the Site.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Site.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the site or to receive further information regarding use of the site, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org