Scent No 01
No 01 smells like lagom — Swedish for 'just right'. It's our signature scent. Not too floral, not too sweet and never too musky. You can't go wrong with No 01.
Top: Bergamot, Cassis
Heart: White Rose, Currant
Base: Oakmoss, Tonka Beans
Repurpose a vessel you already have as a candle. Simply melt, pour and enjoy.
Included in bag
- 10 oz of all natural, scented eco-friendly coconut blend wax. Non-toxic wax is free of parabens, paraffin and phthalates. Fragrance and essential oils are free of phthalates.
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Wooden wick holder
- One Siblings matchbox with every order
Size & burn time: 10 oz of wax burns for about 60 hrs
Candle is hand-poured in Los Angeles, CA
Selecting a suitable vessel
As a rule of thumb, stick to tumblers, cups, and jars that can withstand heat, and won’t leak, crack, or catch fire.
- Glazed ceramic
- Sturdy glass
- Sealed metal tins
- Approx. 3-4” wide
- Porous ceramic ie. terra cotta
- Wood, coconut shells, plastic
- All flammable materials
- Unable to hold water
- Easily tips over
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Keep away from wind drafts and flammable materials
- Keep away from small children and pets
- Trim wick to 1/4” before each burn
- Recommended burn time is no less than 1 hour and no more than 3 hours at once
How it works
Microwave your candle in its plant-based bag to melt the eco-friendly, scented wax.
Pour the liquid wax into your favorite vessel. A glass tumbler, jelly jar, ceramic vase, or quirky teacup could all make for excellent candle vessels.
Let your new candle solidify. Trim the wick, light and enjoy. Subscribe for a new candle shipped to you every three months. Or just buy a one-off bag as you need it—we’ll be here for you.
Cleaner, better ingredients
Natural coconut wax blend
Our candle wax is a 100% natural blend of coconut, bees, and soy wax with apricot oil. It’s gentle on the environment, sustainable, and better for you and your home.
We use the highest quality fragrance and essential oils. All our scents are free of harsh chemicals, and we never use phthalates.
We package our premium scented wax in plant-based bags so that you can feel good about reducing, reusing, and shopping with Siblings.
"Turns out making your own candle is actually fun, and fast."