Scent No 02
The next best thing to actually lying in the middle of a garden. Lemon and subtle musk notes make breezy gardenia very sophisticated.
Notes Lemon, Gardenia, Musk
Repurpose a vessel you already have as a candle. Simply melt, pour and enjoy.
Included in bag
- 10 oz of all natural, scented eco-friendly coconut blend wax. Non-toxic wax is free of parabens, paraffin and phthalates. Fragrance and essential oils are free of phthalates.
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Wooden wick holder
Size & burn time: 10 oz of wax burns for about 60 hrs
Candle is hand-poured in Los Angeles, CA
All orders come with 1 brand booklet and 1 matchbox. Please add more from the shop page if sending candles as gifts.
Selecting a suitable vessel
As a rule of thumb, stick to tumblers, cups, and jars that can withstand heat, and won’t leak, crack, or catch fire.
- Glazed ceramic
- Sturdy glass
- Sealed metal tins
- Approx. 3" wide
- Porous ceramic ie. terra cotta
- Wood, coconut shells, plastic
- All flammable materials
- Unable to hold water
- Easily tips over
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Keep away from wind drafts and flammable materials
- Keep away from small children and pets
- Trim wick to 1/4” before each burn
- Recommended burn time is no less than 1 hour and no more than 3 hours at once
How it works
Microwave the eco-friendly, scented wax in its plant-based packaging to melt it.
Pour the melted wax into your favorite vessel. A jelly jar, ceramic vase, or quirky teacup could all work well.
Let your new candle solidify. Trim the wick, light and enjoy. Subscribe for a new candle shipped to you every three months. Or just buy a one-off bag as you need it—we’ll be here for you.
Cleaner, better ingredients
Our wax is a 100% natural blend of coconut and soy wax. It’s sustainable, clean-burning and better for you.
We use the highest quality fragrance and essential oils. All our scents are free of harsh chemicals, and we never use phthalates.
We package our premium scented wax in plant-based bags so that you can feel good about reducing, reusing, and shopping with Siblings.
"Turns out making your own candle is actually fun, and fast."