Scent No 08—Peony, Honeysuckle, Amber
A simply intoxicating, immersive floral fragrance. Peony in full bloom and syrupy honeysuckle are grounded by whispers of resinous amber in this intriguing mix.
Notes: Peony, Honeysuckle, Amber
- 10 oz of all natural, scented eco-friendly coconut blend wax. Non-toxic wax is free of parabens, paraffin and phthalates. Fragrance and essential oils are free of phthalates.
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Wooden wick holder
Burning & Care
- Burn time is approximately 60 hrs
- Trim wick to 1/4” before each burn
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Keep away from wind drafts and flammable materials
- Keep away from small children and pets
- Recommended burn time is no less than 1 hour and no more than 3 hours at once
Candle is hand-poured in Los Angeles, CA.
How to make
How to make
Selecting a suitable vessel:
As a rule of thumb, stick to tumblers, cups, and jars that can withstand heat, and won’t leak, crack, or catch fire.
- Glazed ceramic
- Sturdy glass
- Sealed metal tins
- Approx. 3" wide
- Porous ceramic ie. terra cotta
- Wood, coconut shells, plastic
- All flammable materials
- Unable to hold water
- Easily tips over
Remove accessories from bag. Microwave open bag of wax upright in a microwave-safe dish for two minutes or until all wax is melted. Thread wick through wick holder and center in suitable vessel. Pour liquid wax into vessel and let set for two hours. Trim wick and enjoy!
Coconut Blend Wax
Phthalate + Paraben Free
Clean and green.
We use a natural coconut blend wax with non-toxic fragrance and essential oils; our bags are plant-based and 100% compostable; and we encourage reusing existing vessels for making new candles.
Throws better, burns longer.
We chose a 100% natural coconut blend wax because coconut throws a farther scent and burns longer. Did we mention coconuts are also eco-friendly.
Maximum scent, minimal impact.
Fragrances created with you and the planet in mind. With a seed to scent mentality, we create premium fragrances free of harsh chemicals, and we never use phthalates.
Less waste, period.
We package our premium scented wax in plant-based bags that are 100% compostable, so that you can feel good about reducing, reusing, and shopping with Siblings.
"Turns out making your own candle is actually fun, and fast."
Jenny Gyllander, @thingtesting